Josep Ramon Vidal, Barcelona 1984, is a Naval Architect & Marine Engineer with huge professional experience in the shipbuilding industry and education in the areas of production and engineering, with highly favorable results. Interested in working in ship design / R&D / project management. He researched in different fields like:
- Magnetohydrodynamic Propulsion
- Application of Photogrammetry in shipbuilding industry.
· Handling of ISO 12215-5:2008 and ISO 12217 for small boats building.
· Handling of ISO 12215 standard, “Small craft – Hull construction and scantlings”.
· Handling of ISO 3601 Standard, “Fluid power systems O-rings”.
· Handling of rule “Underwater Vehicle Systems and Hyperbaric Facilities” of ABS.
· Certificate by Spanish Marine Government with the specialty of international convention on standards of training, certification and watchkeeping for seafarers (STCW 1978/1995):
– Familiarization and basic Safety Training.
– Advanced Fire Fighting.